Growths coming out of my vagina/Vulva area. Worsening

Edited , 9 users are following.

I'm pretty concerned but also have a tendency of over reacting. I am 27 and have had 2 vaginal births so maybe I'm just getting older and this is normal. I plan to visit my doctor soon but am just a mix of nervous/concerned/worried about wasting money at the doctor over nothing.

I first noticed these growths about two months ago and they seem to have worsened. The first picture (more light) is from two months ago.image

any insight?image

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

hi! i dont know if it makes you feel any better, but i have something similar to that. my growth does not stick out of my vagina but its raised and about the same size as yours. i, too, have given birth vaginally twice and i always attributed to pushing and straining from that.

in any case, will you let me know what your doctor says? if it warrants a visit to my doctor, i will also go.

Also, i overreact and worry about everything i see too, you're not alone!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

If they dont itch and are not sore then they may be just skin tags. Lots of women get them, especially after pregnancies and they can be removed if they cause painful problems with intercourse. Otherwise just leave them alone.

A visit to the doctor would put your mind at rest.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

looks normal to me

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

can anyone tell me if mine is bad pleaseimage

Report / Delete Reply
  • Edited

Ladies,if the growths are not itchy or sore and dont cause pain on intercourse,please try to ignore them. Vaginas often have these tags,and they are quite normal.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up