Guillen Barrie syndrome X 2

Posted , 1 user is following.

20 years ago I had the flue jab for the first time in my life I was 35 years old with hours I was paralysed with GBS and in a neurology ward for 3 months about 6 months in total to recover but put my quick recovery down to being very fit. forward 20+ years pandemic vaccinations terrified me but my GP convinced me due to odds of dyeing from covid v vaccination ??? so I had vaccinations within weeks i had constant infections that i struggled to get rid off one after the other but never contracted Covid even while working throughout the pandemic in a major supermarket at the end of 2022 I was never out of my GPs with infections and concerns that all this started after vaccinations and suddenly september 2022 I catch covid recover then again in December recovered and on the 2nd January 2023 i was admitted to hospital with GBS for a second time Doctors couldn't believe it at first because its extremely rare to get again? I am writing this message with difficulty if you've experienced GBS you know and exhausted doing it, 3 weeks in on my recovery long road ahead 56 now not as fit frustrated but focused on my future, I was just about to embark on 6 month tour of Asia leaving 31st Jan 2023 so frustrated!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.