Guitar playing after cmc mini tightrope

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am a guitarist and I have already booked cmc minitightrope sugery for late August. I still can’t decide whether to have my right or left thum done. They are both pretty bad. I am just nervous that I won’t be able to play again. Have any musicians on this site had this procedure done and was it successful? Can you still play? This is really important. To me. I would aprreciate your experiences. Thank you??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi all just thought I’d check in. Cmc arthroscopy suspension with  apl tendon. Scared and excited all at the same time! Hope this works doing right thumb. Aug 28 will keep all you musicians up on progress. But patience will have to prevail lol

Tendon 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.