Gurgling gall blader

Posted , 11 users are following.

I've been having some achy pain and a gurgling sensation in my gall bladder after I eat. Also I've been feeling blasted and full occasionally. Are these symptoms of an enflamed gallbladder? If so , what is the best treatment? I've read that Apple cyder vinegar and lemon in a glass of warm water is good?

Look forward to some replies...smile

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am 15 and i had to have a HADA scan and it showed my gobbladder was only 5% functioning. The doctor said i would have to have surgery to have it removed but i have never had surgery before, i am really scared and i dont want to have surgery. I have only had 2 attacks, one in october 2017 and one this memorial day 2018. Also right now i just feel nasty inside near my gobladder and i dont know why. If anyone could help me out i would really appreciate your storys of surgery so i know what to expect. Thanks

Scared, Ashleigh

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.