Posted , 11 users are following.
My gut issues started back in February of 2018 right after I ate a fast food burger. The symptoms have changed over the past two years which is quite strange but here is all that I have experienced since February of 2018:
- Bloating. Even when I ate small meals or nothing at all, I would constantly be bloated. I still get this now but to a lesser degree.
- Feeling of being full even after small meals.
- Loss of appetite. No hunger whatsoever. I eat just because I know I need to.
- Excessive flatulence.
- Excessive belching. Within 1 minute of eating, I begin to belch.
- Loss of weight. Back in 2018 I dropped from my normal 155 to under 140 in a matter of weeks. My weight goes back up but when I have these flare ups with my stomach, I lose weight unexpectedly.
- Upper abdomen pain. Right below my sternum, I feel a "rawness"/"tender" feeling. When its quite in the room, I also hear my upper abdomen making noises.
- Extremely bad breath as if something died in my gut.
- Less frequent bowel movements. Feels like my digestive system system is just not working to move things.
- My urine is cloudy and smells foul.
- Tarry stool from time to time.
- Worst part of all is as of late, I have had some weird symptoms on my head. Extensive brain fog. Feels like im "loopy" sometimes as if I had something to drink. Just a feeling of being "out of it". Mind is not clear and sharp. Feels like im living in a haze.
- Been told that my face is pale.
Any pointers as to what I might have would be appreciated! Thank you so much.
0 likes, 22 replies