Guys can be sad to

Posted , 3 users are following.

Yo I’m sorry to y’all girls in this but I’m still in school, I’m only in sixth grade, my parents are getting divorced and I think IM the reason why I mean, I feel like theirs no reason for living, honestly I hide up in my room playing games for hours trying to escape from reality just to come back to school to get bullied and have the girl sitting next to me in math talking about how SHE is depressed because her parents didn’t buy her the newest iPhone! And the sad thing is people felt BAD for her as all the time I’m sitting here with bruises on my face from bullies wall NOT A SINGLE PERSON cares about me.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi William i agree, boys can suffer too. my nephew received bullying due to his cerebral palsy, he spoke out about it, he couldn't take any more. you must let someone know - it's important for your skin, your self confidence, how you stand up to these people and making you feel happy. tell whoever you see as fit, it could be a teacher, parent, grandparent or a friend. i wish you luck and whilst i may not be a grade 6 boy (do you live in America) what age are you by the way you didn't mention this. i may not be a mum, a grandmother, but i do partly understand because of my nephew's experience. well done for reaching out to tell someone though. you are a brave person!

• Posted

Yo I’m sorry to y’all girls in this but I’m still in school, I’m only in sixth grade, my parents are getting divorced and I think IM the reaso https://solitaire.onl/ n why I mean, I feel like theirs no reason for living, honestly I hide up in my room playing games for hours trying to escape from reality just to come back to school to get bullied and have the girl sitting next to me in math talking abo https://9apps.ooo/ut how SHE is depressed because her parents didn’t buy her the newest iPhone! And the sad thing is people felt BAD for her as all the time I’m sitting here with bruises on my face from bullies wall NOT A SINGLE PERSON cares about me.

issue solved!!

• Posted

I hate bullies . I was bullied even though I was taller than average. I would take punches and not fight back because I didn't want to p**s them off . I was taking their punches and not returning any because I didn't want to get punched. Not realizing that I'm taking their punches duh !

Basically even arguing made me shake . I would get so much adrenaline that I couldn't see straight.

I'm 63 today and I still don't like the feeling.

You shouldn't have to deal with bullies on your own.

I know that you don't want to be a snitch (rat) but you don't deserve to be outnumbered and beaten by bigger kids. Teachers and principals are supposed to ensure your safety. Did you tell your parents ? They need to know and your principal needs to be made aware.

I care about you WilliamLu

I think if your parents saw this note from you and showed it to the school , someone would have to put the bullies in place .

Your parents might have to be insistent and threaten to follow it up legally if something happens to you.

I had to do that for my son.

There was a heavy kid from Lebanon who knew ways to break your back . He sat on my son's back while pulling his head back ! My son always told me what was happening . Anyway the school said they would tell the parents. It happened again so I told them I will sue them if they allowed my son to be hurt. They suspended that kid for a week and his parents made sure he stopped. That kid became my son's friend.

I hope my advise helps you.

You don't have to fight them alone . They are cowards ...they need to push someone around. Someone who doesn't fight back. The law is on your side and the school should be too !

• Posted

By the way , you are brave for speaking about this here . It's important that you tell someone who will help you . Hang in there !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.