gyanae appointment

Posted , 3 users are following.

After having a very heavy bleed 2 weeks ago my dr sent me for a gynae clinic appointment but now I haven't bled at all not even a spot. I am concerned that now I am wating their time but at the same time worried that it will happen again I thought I was going to pass out 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

forgot to put the appoointments today
  • Posted

If I am not too late, you should go☺
    • Posted

I went, and the verdict was they gave me an internal ultrasound and found I have 3 small fibroids, which may be making my bleeding heavier. And they have taked some tissue frim the cervix to send off to the lab to check for malignancy and I have to go back in 5 weeks they are looking to do an hystecetomy
    • Posted

They haven't fully decided yet they are waiting for the result of the tisue they took from the cervix and in 5 weeks I have to go back but they can't fit a coil as they way I  am inside so he said because of the heavy bleeding and the fibroids it might be the best option

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.