H.phyroli and sore throat and swallowing issue

Posted , 4 users are following.

can H.phyroli cause sore throat and swallowing issue??? swallowing saliva is even a issue.

ear is always clogged and cracking sound is natural. had endoscopy and came clean...only H.phyroli postive

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Was acid reflux ruled out? I have trouble swallowing and a sore throat.

• Posted

i have very mild reflux ...why you are having trouble Swallowing and sore throat? what the reason? endoscopy ??? scope examination?

• Posted

I had endoscopy done, shows esophagitis. Acid is reaching the throat and causing inflammation.

• Posted

I have a feeling that there is a lump in my throat. I find it difficult to swallow food and I get pains in my heart area

• Posted

do barium swallowing and endoscopy to rule out anything sinister

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.