h pylori??

Posted , 2 users are following.

saturday night i ate something that i know usually causes me acid reflux symptoms such as heartburn, stomach pain or regurgitation. i ate a lot of it and ever since ive been gassy, have gnawing hunger pain, when i get actually hungry my body shakes and i feel like im having a horrible panic attack and get weak/feel faint, stomach pain, urge to make a bowel movement, nausea (not frequently) & just a general ill feeling. can this be h pylori? seeing as how i only get symptoms after eating food that usually cause acid reflux for me. i also skip meals alot unintentionally. my symptoms usually dont last long unless i eat soemthing that reallly sets me off.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Avoid foods that cause you heartburn and the other symptoms you describe. To find out of you have h pylori, ask your doctor for a stool test. Your doctor may run other tests as well to rule out other possibilities.

• Posted

ive mentioned it but he said just take prescribed meds . the doctors in my country dont care at all

• Posted

If your doctor is suggesting you take prescribed meds, this means your doctor does care and is offering you help. Follow what your doctor advises. Push for an h pylori and other tests if prescribed meds don't work.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.