H. Pylori

Posted , 3 users are following.

[size=18:1ded0cf73e]I have just been told that i have Helicobacter Pylori, i'm 15 and will soon be sitting my gcse's. I've been prescribed the triple antibotics, but i want to know how common the nausea and pain is.

I've read countless experiences of people with diarrhea or nausea and pain. I've only started my course today and hope that it stops my sore stomachs. I got to the stage were i was afraid to eat, because the parin was so bad.

Do these antibotics clear the infection all the time or is it only in a small percentage[/size:1ded0cf73e]. :roll:

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

As you take the antibiotics you may experience some tummy upsets, taking the pills during a meal can help to reduce these, usually they clear the hp up completely smile
  • Posted

Been quite some time since you posted this, but did it clear it up and what symptoms did you have when taking the medication?
  • Posted

in most of the cases antibiotics are effective during 1st therapy. if not , you have to take another therapy to eradicate the h Pylori. there is no need to worry. you will get better. just take care of yourself and take meds on time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.