H Pylori

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello, I'm kinda New here, i wanted to share my experience with h pylori so that if anyone passing through this right now can as well share there experience with this bug.

i tested postive last month and put under treatment with the 14days triple dosage kit which i completed Last week. currently im taking Omeprazole. the issue is even after treatment still feel unwell, dizness, vomiting drained of energy. i visited the doctor and told me this is because of the drugs they cause this kind of feeling. im taking diet that don't cause more upsets.

doctor says i should retest after 4weeks but the feeling is horrible.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.