H. pylori and now spot on liver and lung.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone had this happen to them and spots been benign? This is all I need now in life. How do you cope when things like this happen? The antibiotics are kicking my rear end and worry now about cancer. Let me know if any of you have had this.

Thank you

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

HI Cathy, sorry no one has replied.  Did a scan detect spots and are you waiting for further tests?  I think I have either gastritis or ulcer and pain incredible.  Horrible feeling like this. Take care.
  • Posted

Cathy,

I have the Pylori bacteria and can only relate it to Blue Apron.  I am on my second round of Antibiotics and am at my wits end.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.