H Pylori associated Chronic Gastritis

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All,

I had diagnosed with H-Pylori associated chronic gastraties 4 months before. I took 7 Days Primary HP Kit and worst paint went away.

After that my doctor put me on Reberprozole and Librax.

Now my problem is I have constant dull pain at my upper abdomain and upper left side  throughout the day.

I have no acid reflux and hearburn at all, I just have dull pain for full day. Which is creating anxity to me and i find hard to concentrate on work.

It is making my life misrable and I have only one question.

Whether chronic Gastritis can be cured and how much ime it will take.

Or it is the case that my personal and professional life is ruined for ever?

Please reply...

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

  • Posted

    Make sure you confirm If H pylori is gone or not. Stool testing is reliable one month after treatment. My just came back negative today. Stay away from any spicy food. You can try natural supplements like mastic gum, DGL, slippery elm etc. I dont have any pain, but bug gave me more serious problems like heart palpitations, severe food insenstivities, I get migrains with just almost anything. Good luck.
  • Posted

    And also take a good probiotic. That helps too.
    • Posted

      Thanks for your reply. I started taking mastic gum, but it is giving more pain to me.

      My only question is whether chronic gastritis is curable. Or I have to still die daily throughout my life..with this uneasiness and discomfort.

      I need my life back as it was before.

    • Posted

      Hi I'm in a very similar situation. I have chronic gastritis for 6 months now. It's awful this constant dull pain in upper stomach. I have to be careful with what I eat, some foods and drinks make the pain worse. Every morning for 6 months I've been waking up with nausea that fortunately eases thought out the day otherwise it would be terrible. I have a 2 year old and all of this has caused a lot of tiredness and misery. I've tried 3 different antibiotics regimens but test still come back positive. I cry my eyes out every single time. I had an awful year before with a lot of problems after my surgery to gallbladder and this year it's this. Gastritis even chronic can be cured, if you treat the cause  - h pylori , it just going to take much longer. The rabeprazole or PPI needs to be taken for some months after eradication because it helps with the healing. Just be patient. test to confirm eradication either via breath or stool , and then keep taking the ppi as advised by doctor. And hopefully your gastritis will be cured in no time. Good luck x
    • Posted

      Hi Leni,

      Thanks for your reply. Thanks for giving hope. I have started mastic gum to cure my h-pylori. I have read a lot of good reviews about it over Internet. It's a natural herb. I will keep you posted about my progress.

    • Posted

      Hi Leni! I just saw your post and was wondering if you are feeling 100% better since you wrote this post. I have h pylori (treatment did not work and I am not sure if I want a second treatment). After the treatment that did not work I have been feeling palpitations, lack of energy and nausea after I eat. I am feeling 20% better since I watch what I eat but I am very anxious thinking these symptoms are not going to disappear completely. Please, let me know how you are feeling and if you did something different than the treatment. I am trying mastic gum but it seems it makes me feel dizziness. Thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.