Hi I was diagnosed with H-pylori two weeks ago and my doctor told me to avoid spicy, acidic, fried foods, as well as caffeine and alcohol too. Well I’ve been doing that and finished two of the antibiotics amoxicillin and metronidazole and I’m still currently on the Pantropazole. She told me to continue the diet and to go for a follow up in 3 weeks. I’m still burping and I take probiotics to ease the indigestion. So should I go to the ER and do an endoscopy or wait until my appointment?