H Pylori test negative.......what are all these symptoms????

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok......my breath test results came back for H pylori and they were Negative......i was sooooo sure i had H Pylorie......because of the symptoms im getting........... this has been happening for months and months!!

Feeling of gnawing/brusing in my higher stomach area

Dull aches in my top middle back

Sharp niggles in my ribs

Nausea

Bloated ness after a meal.......bloated for hours and hours.....

Light headedness some times.....amongst other symptoms.

Im really stuck at a loss sad fed up feeling like this, Could it be bad reflux??? Got docs tomorrow again, dought they will be much help!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

To me it sounds like IBS ..Try Gaviscon syrup three times a day 10mls.. or can you think of anything you may have eaten that could have caused food poisoning? like minute steak or chicken.. What are your bowel movements like? loose soft or Normal, undigested food? Sound like Indigestion along with bloatedness.. you may have to check the sorts of foods you can eat and see how they affect you?

You may have an allergy? How long has this been going on how old are you? do you drink?

I had food poisoning Shegela Soni which caused IBS which eventually went over time.. best to have a chat with the Doctor to eliminate certain things.. last resort endoscopy. If it is reflux there has to be a reason for it?

Or maybe you are pregnant??

• Posted

Never had food poisoning in my life thankgod! Ive had thes problems for over a year now.....first starte with feeling sick every morning then having loose stools.....now its all the symptoms above now with a micxture of consipation/bloatness/indigestion and feeling like im comin down with a virus most days sad im defo not pregnant. 

Ive been in and out the docs for bloods and tummy scan but found nothing. i was maybe thinking Gastritis or gerd??

• Posted

Are you a little anxious at times ? I think it is Irritable Bowel Syndrome..if you get alternate bowel stools Bloatedness a and wind.. all the the symptoms of IBS.. there are some great Books on Amazon ..check them out. drink mint cordial.. Drink Milk and change your diet away from things that make the gut work hard.. Eat probiotic Yoghurts..You need to line your tummy and not eat spiced food or Carbonated drinks or straight Alcohol.. Gastritis is caused by bacteria so you ruled that out..

Best of luck for the Doctor tomorrow.. discuss IBS.

• Posted

Hey there!

I kinda feel like you so you're not alone.. sometimes I feel sharp pains around my trunk (they can be in the chest, ribs, stomach), I feel nauseous and bloated all the time and I'm always burping while my tummy makes lots of noises. I went to the doctor and as I mentioned heartburns he sent me back with antiacids and told me to wait 3 weeks to see if the symptoms disappear. If they don't I'll get an endoscopy. 

I hope you get better! Please tell me something as soon as you get somei nformation

• Posted

Well was ack at doctors and they took more bloods which came back fine..........they gave me some Ranitidine.....300mg to take everynight for a month.....if it doesnt work ive to get a camera own my throat sad
    • Posted

Oh don't worry, if you have to do it don't worry. I honestly would like to do mine as soon as possible but if my meds don't work i'm doing it in 3 weeks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.