H s

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all I need some advice. I have had h s for a while and have been. To 3 dermatologist and they have given me different antibiotics nutting has worked been to. E r. And had the ones under arms lanced 6 times and the thighs 2 times each. What else can I do

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christine, I've had it since I was a youth. Been to dermatologists, ER.

I've been armchair researching it for years.

The only thing in common for people that go into remission seems to be diet. For me nightshades, for others dairy or nuts.

You could start your own food diary, the inflammation seems to start about 12-24 hrs since the trigger food. Or go to a dietitian and get their guidance on identifying intolerances.

• Posted

I have 7 boils right now and in a lot of pain they aren't popping open any more they are going back in my system I am not a happy camper.

• Posted

Hi christine

i have suffered with this for 33 years in my groin area. Only occasionally get them under my arms. Have tried all sorts, you name it I've tried it. Have had three nasty ones which wouldn't go away. One was going from groin into my buttock, two either side of vaginal area. They had been there for around 3 months until I started taking turmeric capsules. Within a week of taking the capsules lumps have gone! I have been taking them now for two weeks and they don't appear to be coming back, as they usually do go and then come back after a week. Am going to continue taking the capsules and pray that I have found something that works.

Good luck and hope you get sorted soon xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.