Had 1 good week...

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all. Basically i had 1 week of less anxiety and only sleep issues. This morning I feel as if I have taken 2 steps backwards! Anxiety with waking, shakey, foggy head etc.. Is this normal? Been on Cit nearly 5 weeks.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Robin

I'm on week 5 too and I am definitely feeling the same as you on respect of side effects. I think we need to give ourselves another week or so as people say it can take 6 to 8 weeks before we see the benefits. I know it's a slog but we can do it!! Stay strong we all will get better but for us it may take a little longer for our symptoms to go.

Thinking of you keep me updated

L x

• Posted

Thanks Lorraine, days like today make me glad to have allies who understand and can relate!! Xx
  • Posted

barbara39864

Hi been on it 3 weeks still feeling more or less the same mornings really awful how about you in mornings 

• Posted

Yep, this is normal, it's how recovery works.  Don't worry more good weeks will come back, plus bad ones, but each time thr bad ones will get less intense and last less time.

Its always 3 steps forward and 2 steps back in recovery.  Eventually it'll all smooth out and you'll feel good all the time.  Just let the feeling be there, it'll disappear again in time.

K

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.