Had a brilliant Xmas day

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all

I set myself a little test yesterday! Instead of hiding in my room feeling sorry for myself laying in my bed I went downstairs and spent the whole day with my mum step dad and my god father who is my mum cousin and instead of sitting upstairs in silance I went downstairs and joined in and what a day I had was anxiety free pretty much! 

Got my cousins and the kids round today and plus the mighty Chelsea plus horse racing so got another blinding day in front of me!

Don't hide away ppl! 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kevin, merry xmas, thats fantastic that you had a good day yesterday, and im sure today will be just as good for you,I also had a really good day yesterday and like you it was pretty much anxiety free, isnt it great when we almost feel like our old selves for a while?have a lovely day today xx
  • Posted

Hey Kevin

That is so great to hear. Awesome and inspiring. Keep on rocking. We need to push ourselves into happiness sometimes.

• Posted

S o glad to read your post.

I went out for Christmas Lunch to a local Hotel.

Surrounded by people.

It is when I'm alone that I'm worse,so I felt better for a while too.

Well done.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.