Had biopsies a week ago

Posted , 3 users are following.

Waiting results but started on trimovate.not helping yet altho i have some free days from soreness.

I use dermol and a sitz bath and get great relief from that.Can i use an emollient cream like sudacrem at same time as trimovate.

Ihave a leaky bowel sometimes and wonder if that aggravates it.I am 73 and it only started about 3 months ago.I also had an urethal dilation 6 weeks ago.really fed up.waiting for results on 1st of Aug.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, if you can get hold of some psyllium powder/capsules they work a treat in bulking up the stool.  I have IBD so I know it works.
    • Posted

My stools are fine its just i get stains thru the day.i thought that may irritate situation
  • Posted

Birdie- I think anything tha “ leaks “ can be very irritating. Try putting a moisture barrier ointment on it. I use soothe and cool from Medline with Vit A, D, E- bought on Amazon. 

I thought I had urinary incontinence because ai was always irritated and little squirts. Thought I had UTI, always felt weird- turns out it was a LS coming on and was clit next to ureter, not ureter. Since LS diagnosis and paying clise attention to bathroom trips I hv had no incontinence, nonirritation and no pain in that area. 

Good luck to you! 

• Posted

Thanks Karen. I will try that.the sitz bath is the most relieving too.

Is it ok to use tbe cream as well as trimovate.

• Posted

Yes, it’s homeopathic and shoyld not interact with any meds

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.