Had biopsy on friday. Quite anxious

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi lovelies

had a punch biopsy on Friday where a new mole has turned up on the vulva i showed the gynae pics of what iv been experiencing good job i had some because its been settled down for past week nothing as bad as what has been she even asked is today a good day when she looked because it looked ok i suspect lichen sclerusis as symptoms are like other ladies that have it.

my question is and i wish id have asked when i was there but its only popped in to my foogy brain now if there was no sign of what i have been going through when they took the biopsy if i do have Lichen sclerosis would they still find it from the skin they took ? thanks for any replies in advance

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

the short answer is yes.

there will also likely be visible

changes for them to note as well.

good luck with your biopsy results x

• Posted

they should know from biopsy thats the reason do not be fobbed off i had to go private to get sorted

• Posted

this first thing u need to do is "breath"....all will be fine...the biopsy should give the doctor exactly what is going on with u...once they have a diagnoses they will be able to treat u...and IF it is LS - it can be treated and controlled....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.