had enough

Posted , 4 users are following.

Iv suffered with anxiety and depression for 5+ years it stemmed from postnatal depression I got diagnosed with this when my child was 1. Just lately I'm having anxiety again but this time panic attacks with it. I'm on antidepressants but feel the same. My body feels weak I feel nauseous I'm terrified I'm losing control of my body because my legs and arms go weak like I'm losing them and not moving like they should, I can't concentrate on things cause I'm always thinking about my legs my arms my breathing it's ridiculous iv had enough I just want to cry send have done with it.... I want to be the best(est) mum but feel it's holding me back in everything I'm sick of it.... Can anyone related or help. Thank you for reading! 😭

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kaye,I can relate to your feelings and thoughts.My anxiety seems to be more often now.I haven't had it as long as you but I feel it rules my life when it's here.I also get a burning tightening butterfly feeling of severe butterflies in my stomach and like you,the more I try not to think about it the worse it seems.My thinking is making me feel like I'm going nuts!..I'm on Citalopram atm and have an emergency supply of Diazapam for when I can't sleep at night....I've just been for a long walk with my eldest son to try and calm me down a little ....I dread night times incase I can't sleep too.
    • Posted

I dread night times to, but I've just started down the medication route so I'm hoping I will be feeling better soon, how long have u been on your meds for? X
  • Posted

Hi, I can relate to everything u have said,it's horrid and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. What antidepressants r u on and how long have u been on them, as it might be them and u might need it altering abit so u level out. I wish u well x
  • Posted

Hi Kaye, I agree with vikki, you probably need to see your GP or psychiatrist to review your meds.

Anxiety and depression is crappy, but treatable and you will get better.

Nx 

• Posted

Hi thank.you for your replies I'm currently on mirtazapine 15mg. I think gp is best advice again, and I don't sleep either, also iv been on and off meds for 5years, iv tried citalopram and sertraline I think.it's called... I no ill most probably live with this the rest of my life, which is really hard to come to terms with its just lately the panic attacks making it seem a whole lot worse, I'm so greatest for forums like these I feel sometimes trying to explain how you feel and what you're going through to somebody who hasn't been through is very hard for them to understand fully, this is helping me feel a little easier. I'm thinking of the walking thing or something like that my son's still young so I kind of try not to worry him cause he is very smart and worries enough so I think going to feed the ducks or park or kick a football around after school every other day may be a good idea (I hope) I wish you all well and again thank you for the replies ☺
  • Posted

This is hard stuff you are dealing with! Do you have a counselor to help you? Maybe one is needed to guide you. You have a lot to re learn here and its hard to just gets medicine and go it alone.otherwise everyone would be cured real fast. Maybe a counselor or even a group that meets, but outside help is extremly useful.no fair on yourself that you think you are suppose to fix yourself by yourself.
    • Posted

Hi lisalisa67 I'm currently yltryi.g to get hold.of a councillor at my gp but it seems answering the phone is too much for them sad where I live there isn't much help for mentle health so I find it difficult to have faith in getting better I have a support worker who.is trying everything possible to get me help it just seems every road I go down at the minute is a dead end, I just want to feel myself again. As soon as iv managed to get hold of a councillor I'll Co.each back on here I just hope I get one and.... It helps because I'm getting extremely down now and just seem to be worrying more and more rather than getting better 😞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.