Had enough

Posted , 4 users are following.

got my bloods back all ok but now moved onto an old worry sadmy nails curve down and months ago i read this could be lung disease . do any other ladies have this? how do i upload photo to show

u? i know it sounds pathetic

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Oh Natalie, plz dont stress ... i dont think we can upload pics here...what did the doctor say? Are you having more tests done? Hoping all turns out well. It could be a vitamin deficiency hun. Dont think of the worse. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    • Posted

i just can't cope with this anymore , went to doc and she said looks fine . my nail beds are slightly curved and not straight,

is that normal? , not according to what u read.... sad i just feel i can't do this and won't get better .....

• Posted

the night sweats are scaring me

senseless and i was having them before the meds but trying to tell

myself was because of the chemical pregnancy i had but then

i'm probably just kidding myself about that

• Posted

i'm

not going to get better i

know i'm not

• Posted

You will, never ever lose HOPE....???? i used to get night sweats due to panic attacks.... or just woke up drained in sweat and had no idea why!!!!!! But all is well now.

Please dont lose hope and try to eliminate negative thoughts..... it won't help hun....it will only make you feel much worse...... see you dr...... please!!! ???😘😘😘

• Posted

i saw doc this morning about y nails

and she said they look fine so

why can't i forget it....did u have sweats before tablets , i was and still

am every night

• Posted

Yes before the tablets but no more now.

.. if the doc has said its fine...then it is ok ❤ you are worrying too much. Try and relax a bit. Have you been prescribed valium?

• Posted

You are, you can do this, please don't lose hope ??

What does your doctor say about your night sweats? It could just be hormonal.

Please don't stress about your nails.

I do think you should see your doctor again & ask about your night sweats (to get reassurance) & also to talk about Zoloft, and the fact that your anxiety levels are really high. I'm sorry you're feeling like this at the moment. It's a crappy way to feel. That said, it WILL pass. Just keep saying that to yourself x

• Posted

it started before the tablets ,

i had a chemical pregnancy where the egg fertilises and then doesn't implant so i was trying to tell myself it was that causing the sweats but why would it because i never had

it with my other 2 pregnancies . doctor wanted to wait to see if they subsided as she knew sertraline also causes them but i think i was too ill by that point and she decided i had to go on the asap. So now i have no idea what is causing it . Bloods are now ok and had chest x ray at beginning of March which was clear but still I'm frightened it's something else and now the tablets possibly causing sweating is masking it. I know i keep saying it but just feel so so down and hopeless and unable to control this

• Posted

Hi Natalie, sorry to hear your feeling unwell, I have night sweats and these pills made me feel terrible at first, sounds like your anxiety levels are still really high how long have you been on these mess and what dose ?

Do you write down these thoughts ? I find this helps me I then read them and analyse how rational they sound and look at what I can do about them , in your case you could take these notes to the doctor and discuss and address them. You will get better just st jeeep at it and try to do positive things to help with your mental health xx

• Posted

Hello Kerry - do u get them every night? -it almost makes me scared to go to sleep, althoough I was getting them a bit before that was worrying me but trying to put that out my head as could have been from chemical pregnancy or anxiety and now its too late as on tablest and they cause them anyway,

​I am in my 3rd week and increased yesterday from 50 to 75 - how about u? x

• Posted

Hi Natalie yes I get them a lot but especially when I just started taking my tablets and if I have upped my dose. It's normal on these pills. There are a few threads in this group about them. I've been on sertraline for 6 months, started on 50, quickly upped to 100 as I was still anxious but after about 3 weeks on 100 I started to feel great and anxiety free. Then around 2 months ago I started to feel the anxiety creep in again and upped my dose to 125. It took me a while to get used to 125 but after 4 weeks I started to feel great again. Stick with it it works and if you still have anxiety really bad after a few weeks go back to your doctor, be prepared for the side affects each time you increase your dose but they work once you get your dose right xxxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.