Had enough now

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well MRI normal smile Second endoscopy showed oesophagus healing after being on double amount of omeprazole. Still lightheaded and hissing ears but I'm sick of going back to the docs and have had enough of horrible tests so decided I'll have to just live like this and get on with it 😩

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tina, im glad that your MRI came back normal smile You do finally get to the point to stop all of the testing and just go through this. It will get easier off and on. Just be gentle with yourself and we will all get through this one day. Take care!

• Posted

Oh, Tina!

I hope that things get better.  The good news is that your esophagus is healing! xx

• Posted

Hi Tina. I have acid reflux problems too but never thought of it as a symptom of menopause. I've done a few courses of over-the-counter omeprazole and had an MRI (or whatever it was) a few years ago. I'm not going to give up on it because it's supposedly linked to cancer. I think my next move will have to be the dreaded lifestyle change suggestions that I reallly don't want to do. No caffeine, no alcohol, sleeping with head elevated blah blah blah. I must work on getting my inner two year old to give the usual recommendations a solid try. Blah! Good luck to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.