had gall bladder surgery in 2014 have had stomach trouble off and on every since that time

Posted , 4 users are following.

you cant believe what they say that you dont need your gall bladder  rhat is a lie God put it there for a reason!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I agree; your body certainly DOES need the gallbladder .... and not enough information is given to us .

• Posted

Clint

of course we do lol

but we or I anyway , went to them for help when in agony and in my case very sick ,

‘and I was close to death with my gangrene gallbladder and had hours to live ,

‘so I guess in my case , I did not need my gallbladder anymore, and am so happy it’s out.

and like you I have problems since, but I am alive and thankful for that .

how about you ? ARE YOU THANKFULL THAT YOUR ALIVE CLINT ?

• Posted

I totally agree with you. Like me being deathly sick for two years was very bad. I was told to remove it I had multiple stones about 30 or more. The only way to get well was surgery. Sure I went through hell after surgery but you know the effort was worth it. I feel for everyone on this forum. Time is the only good thing for is to recover. So after a year after operation I can finally eat what I want within moderation. Its a godsend. For those of you going through a rough time you need to grasp life and say I survived. God has a plan for us. We must be optimistic for we are human. Take care of yourselves and peace to all.
    • Posted

Fernando

my old friend 😀

‘good to hear you , 

‘long time no hear.

yes I remember the absolute hell and anxiety you went through only to well .

as I’m sure you do I.

its a year now for me since opp,and yes I have still got issues and yes my mind does try to worry me to death 💀 lol but I’m fighting that off now, I now seem to be able to eat pretty normally I am still having the stabbing pains daily under the right ribs area.but I’m kinda thinking that’s probably scar tissue inside now as I’m noticing it more when I sit lie it turn certain ways.

and my gall was gangrenous full of puss and dense adhesions were noted , so I’m thinking some pain and issues are surly to be expected.

but my god am I thankful to my amazing surgeon 😷 OH YES I AM.

im alive and I’m living, maybe not as before, but living none the less.

and to be honest , I feel I’m blessed.

im just getting on with my life and living the best I can.

good to hear your doing the same my old friend.

• Posted

Hi my friend. As soon as I saw you on this forum again I admit we have come along way. I'm doing a lot better than a year ago. I'm so glad I had surgery. Now my life is getting back on track. Thank God. Yes I think your pain is due to all of the inside scarring. In time you will heal totally. I have friends like you who have same pains. Time will heal all. Good to hear from you. God Bless you. Your friend Fernando.😎

• Posted

I think I agree with you fernando , and yes also for me life is getting better .

thank you kindly and happy to hear you are too, I was worried about you a year ago to be honest !!

ive just started taking carbon c60 live 

which I’m getting from your country I believe, I’m sure you are aware of it , but if not check it out my friend !!!

abla pronto amigo.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.