Had my first Mona Lisa Touch treatment today and wanted to share my experience .

Posted , 8 users are following.

First, a little background info. I am 70 yrs old and five years ago, I had a double mastectomy for breast cancer and a complete hysterectomy for ovarian cancer also, after chemo, I took Femara for five years. Needless to say, I was a good candidate to have Atrophic Vaginitis.  I have appreciated having this forum to hear other women's stories and it helped me to make the decision to have the MLTouch. So, today I had my first treatment. I want to post my experience along the way in hopes that by sharing my story, I can help other women. So, if you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them.  Knowledge is power, so maybe we can help each other .

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Did you have vaginal burning as a symptom of AV? Is it gone after MLT?
    • Posted

elena68150. Yes, I did and unfortunately, I still do. I spent 3 hrs yesterday in the doctor's office. She took a urine sample and did a pelvic exam. Said the urine sample did not have bacteria or yeast but did have white blood cells. Gave me a prescription for antibiotics and pain.

Wish I could report better results. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.