Had my period 8 times this month -emotional connection

Posted , 1 user is following.

history: 5 years ago, I had my period, with what I considered to be my usual heavy flow for 2 years straight. talk about depressing.

suddenly it just stopped, and I have had an irregular period ever since. it regulated a bit the past 1.5 years, and then suddenly it was off and on for a few months, light flow, heavy flow, a week, a few days. then, about 1.5 months ago, I had a 2 weeker. and then a week later I had a 1 weeker. and then ever since for the past 3 weeks, I've had my period everytime i get heavily emotional. my boyfriend pointed out that whenverni was having absolutely insanely psychology damaging days I would suddenly Pop a period for about 12 hours and then it would go away for a day or so until I had a bad day again.

lets just say I have a lot more bad days than good recently because ive counted having my "period" at least 8 times this month. all heavy flow. (sorry for tmi)

I refused to go to the doctor because I've always been heavy set and my last doctor, who i dealt with during my 2 years of crimson fun was disinterested, sent me for blood tests and an ultrasound, both of which came back without any red flags apparently, and I have a history of being told "you have this problem because you're fat".

i more or less am making this post because im at the end of my rope and don't trust doctors enough to even ask for a prescription of birth control. so /end rant.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.