Had my weigh in friday

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone had my weigh in friday lost another 3lbs...... At 1st i was a bit dissapointed but the nurse was pleased as she said it does get harder to lose after initial 1st loss so its better then nothing at all and i did get another prescription yeahhh in total over 3 months ive lost 21lbs so keep going everyone if i can do it you can lol its not been easy some days i felt like just giving in and fed of watching what i eat all the time excercising a bit every day but i feel better and more confident in my self my clothes look better so im NOT giving in im going to try harder and i want at least 5lb off by next weigh in ha ha thats going to be my goal lets see if i get there!!! Good luck everyone stick to it stay positive xxxxx

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So.........how goes it? Dare I ask?

I have managed to stay on the straight and narrow since we spoke. I am feeling a bit brighter this week because I've been good and hopefully that's it - back on track.

I really struggled Friday evening as my husband and son decided to have pizza at the last moment. I couldn't very well stop them as my son had an excellent school report last week and so he deserved a treat. I stuck to a low fat cottage pie that I had bought from Waitrose but decided to have mushy peas with it as a treat - turns out they are very low fat which was excellent news as I love them. I also had 3 Alpro chocolate desserts that evening but they are all low fat and so even though I went slightly over my days calorie allowance it was still a darn sight better than I have been doing these past few weeks.

I also checked my goal sheet and it is 6 weeks until my friends wedding and so I figure I can lose that half stone I gained in Portugal plus another 4 lbs if I work really hard at it. It's going to be really tough but needs must as they say.

Have you been naughty or nice - 'fess up and tell me all.............xx

• Posted

Well hello my diet friend/ mentor

OMG  where do i start!!! Ive had the weekend from hell!!!! Ive been soooo embarrassed i cannot show my face lol well ive been trying hard really hard!! Ive had lots of veg and salad and fruit and a really crampy tummy as you can imagine ive been with my partner 12 years now he has his own house i have mine as i could not live with him id kill him literally!! 

Hes also a 20stone body builder and eats and eats so for one couldnt afford to keep him and secondly id be 40 stone!! Anyway ive always convinced him im of royal blood very much like the queen regarding the breaking wind rule!! Ive never done the deed in front of him as id never live it down lol well i wasnt to good and we were lifting furniture and laughing and i broke wind!!! Ive been ripped apart by everyone as he txt and phoned everyone to tell them im not related to the queen after all!!!!

i could have killed him!!! So everyones taking the pee at the moment i did try and blame my flip flops but he was having none of it !! So to console myself i had some pizza yesterday some cake and choclate!!!! If i look at veg or salad one more day im going to scream!!! So i weighed myself this. Orning and havnt gone up or down just the same "there is a god!!". So today ive been extra good and fingers crossed i lose something this week!! Its soooooo hard oh you have done so well thats fantastic keep it up!!! You put me to shame your going to lose your goal loss for that wedding and your going to look stunning!!!! No doubt youve been from lands end to john o'groats on that bike of yours!! Awww stick to it girl you will get there! I must start my excercises tomorrow ive been busy overthe weekend and have neglected them wheres my motivation gone????? 

I want  to be so slim and the more i want to be slim the more im going off the rails ' i need a miracle!!!" keep in touch you saint you! smile and let me know how your doing im seriously thinking of getting my jaws wired!!! Chin up girl go for it yourthe star pupil this week im in detention lol take care hunny xxxxx

• Posted

I cannot believe how you stuck to a low fat cottage pie..... Thats will power!! Awwww whats happened to me?? Im gutted im slacking i need to be you for a couple of weeks x im having salad tonight with a jacket potatoe then im going to bed so im not tempted i WILL lose this week watch this space,,, your going on holiday again?? Ooh you lucky thing you deserve to lose and reach your goal keep going you keep me going i know that check in soon xxxxx
    • Posted

Hi babes, actually I mislead you my friend, it's not that hard to stick to the low fat cottage pie as it is lovely - one of my favorite foods even when not on a diet. It's from Waitrose. They do this fantastic low fat own brand range and there is the cottage pie, fish pie, various past dishes, various curry dishes etc and they are all absolutely gorgeous. We always get this cottage pie when I can't be arsed making my own cause it's that good. I just whisk up some gravy and fresh veg to go with it and you would never know the different. You should try them. They are where all the ready made meals are in the coller section (not frozen) and I think they are called Waitrose Love Life or something along that line. Anyway, the cottage pie is only 291 calories and like I say if you make fresh veg and gravy to go with it......fab meal. And also....misleading.....not too hard for me to ditch pizza as not a lover at all. Actually just about to dish up my din dins now - another low fat cottage pie from Waitrose! Gonna turn into one soon!

Will respond later re the rest of your email as din dins just about done, but needless to say you crack me up. You are as mad as a bog of cats. You really cheer my day, love it! 12 years and you haven't pumped in front of your "he-man" - hilarious. I will get back to you........and who gives a toss about being bad all weekend? New day, new week, you go girl, you can do it. Just one week at a time....be good this week and lose a lb and you will then be into next week. One week at a time. Actually, for us, it's one day at a time but don't tell anyone!!!!!!

Laters babes. xx

• Posted

errrmmm that should be "bag of cats" WTF is a bog of cats?
    • Posted

Ha ha a bog of cats your as. Bad as me!!  Its my phone it spells what it wants lol awww sounds nice that pie we dont have a local waitrose around here i actually couldnt tell you the nearest sad 

you take care hunny bun your doing great!! Ive stuck to just under 1200 calories today so im on my way lol nite babes sweet dreams.........xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.