Had no anxiety attack Today.Feels so wonderful.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Since 6 yrs old ive had bad nerves.anxiety.in every shape and form.had 1 break for 10 yrs.it was the best.started again at 58. from 

1.eyes lips swelling shut.6 yrs old.Blinking.making my mom walk across the st.were there was a crowd

17.Saw a bad wreck.had a full blow anx attack cld not breath kept screaming i was dying.chest pain.

3 at 13 was diagnosed as inside nerves were gone- put on valium.

4.abusive hubby that beat me. had the attacks constant.left him after he made me have my baby girl at 6 months she was 3 pds.he trew me against wall.left him quit having them.

5.my hubby to be died in bed with me.at 28 yrs old a army vet and steel mill worker.died of asmtha att,started taking them.again.then met my soul mate. had his child 10 yrs after my 1st,was prego with son he passed age 24.had quadruple bypass.If not for my mom I wld never have made it.it ran in our family.so lost my 2 beloved dogs an cat had to move.everything if great now. but started gen anxiety racing heart at 5am,sweating.Tremors crying.nausea,and today was Stress anxiety free. God Bless you all Hang strong.You will make it.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

You are a rock!! You have persevered and you're amazing.

• Posted

Thank you all. But I never think of myself like that. Maybe I needed to hear this.I fought Panic.addiction.diabetis.liver damage. Beat all but the Panic attacks. Prayes an love to you all. also I have not 1 friend in real life that I can share with. There all passed on. so looks like I found friends here an a family . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.