Had pip assesment how long?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I had my PIP assesment a week ago. How long is the usual wait at the moment? I had my text to say they got all the info they needed 2 days later. I'm crapping myself. I was on DLA if they take this away from me I wont be able to afford to live.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

DWP use postcode system so batches across the UK

Anything from 4- 6 weeks wait any more phone DWP and atos

• Posted

I had my assessment on the 15th and got the text about having all the info they needed. Still haven't heard back about mine yet sadly rolleyes I've already listened back to the recording I made of it and researched as much as possible. Sooo stressed about it all but hopefully we won't have to wait too long smile

• Posted

It took 3 weeks for me after the text I was on PIP last time and they didn't do me an assessment I'm in Durham if that help

• Posted

Hiya

It was 8 weeks for me to be told outcome and nearly 9 for letter, you can ask for a copy of your assessment report which might give you an idea of which way it might go. 

Good luck

• Posted

Do you mean fo the report ? If you do I got mine 3 weeks after the assessment I asked for it as soon as they said they had enough information and it took 2 weeks to come.

• Posted

Hi I had mine in June...only just got mine on Tuesday this week...so it took them 3months..good luck
  • Posted

We had a pip assesment on 10 august a home visit dwp received all info from atos on 12 august we havnt even had a text .iv requested the atos report and received this but nothing from dwp.good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.