had pip assessment at home on the 19th Sept

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm concerned that others are getting text updates and just wondering if it is normal for them not to text you....its my first time claiming benefits so I'm unsure what to do thankyou

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Deborah, if it's any consolation, I didn't get any text updates either. 

• Posted

Ive rang and they say I should have a decision in two weeks....fingers crossed 😌

• Posted

We didnt get a text i phoned them up after 3 weeks .then got a call back saying about the decision .
    • Posted

Ive just called and its with the decision manager.....they said I should have a decision in two weeks or less...fingers crossed 😌

• Posted

Hello

I opted to be inforned by mail , as text is not practical for me (cant see it) and saves asking to get the text read by someone

A soecific letter is less intrucive

But actuall updates no

• Posted

In all and every claim that I have made including the recent Attendance Allowance one, I refuse to disclose either my mobile or landline numbers. I much prefer to have everything in writing.

?So there was no text or phone call just a formal letter telling me that I don't have any care needs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.