Had protected sex with girl who has genital herpes im scared

Posted , 7 users are following.

i had sex with a girl who i didnt know had the disease last night, but the today i found out she had gh. im freaking out and i know my life is going to be over after this the worst part of it all i was a virgin ....she was not having an outbreak at the time and i think shes taking medication for it but i know comdoms only reduce the risk of contracting the disease. im only 16 and i feel so dumb. ive been praying that i didnt get it but im freaking out ,ive already told myself if i get it im probably going to kill myself i cant deal with this right now and honestly i want to die

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you all for your support it means a great deal 

i will keep everyone one posted i hope you all can help me through this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.