Had rough sex a few weeks ago. Is this bruising or more?

Posted , 6 users are following.

as the title says. im nervous i could have penile cancer. im only 25 and scared/nervous image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

forgot to mention, Im not sure if my penis actually changed colors i dont keep a running log of my penis till now

• Posted

No,Nothing to worry about,

Penis cancer, Why you are thinking about that types of question man.

if would be find,

if you find some pain,bumps in next days

then you have to go to doctor.

• Posted

Hey Tom

I don't think you have cancer. You just have to be careful with rough sex. If you are red and raw what about your partner. If you are into that type of sex make sure you use a lot of lube. You can get like a rug burn on your skin.

Be careful and have fun.....Ken.

• Posted

Can't see any bruising on your penis, can you please elaborate what exactly you think is wrong?

• Posted

Hey tom60620,

Why are thinking about you have penis cancer.Please consult your doctor about your problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.