Had scan no goalstones

Posted , 6 users are following.

Had scan results no goalstones kidneys are fine liver is fine! Was in hospital yesterday because I feel so sick and weak and pain under my right rib and in my groin! Terrible heartburn and the nausea is just horrendous! I had blood tests the lot everything fine just don't know why I feel so unwell they gave me opraemazol to take for two weeks they think it's acid reflux but I just can't see it if symptoms do t subside might have to have endoscopy to see if I got ulcer😩 It seems worse after I have eaten to! I have been on fluoxetine 20mg for 8 weeks and list some weight because have no appetite just dunno what to do so fed up of feeling weak and unwell!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kristy, 

I just heard from my doctor's office about my ultrasound and it was normal also.  I also have been having horrendous heartburn, and pain that comes and goes under right ribs, right shoulder blade and right side of neck.  My primary care dr wants me to meet with the surgeons.  I don't know what to think.

• Posted

Pain in your groin? That seems weird to me for gallbladder.. I would think more of an issue in the colon.. I had the same pain in the upper right abdomen AND right groin.. went through all of the gallbladder tests and I figured out on my own that my body all of a sudden can't handle blueberries. Strange, huh?

If they still think it's gallbladder, having stones isn't the only thing that affects it. Have a HIDA scan - your GB may not be functioning properly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.