Had surgery to remove a bartholins cyst but now burning to pee

Posted , 2 users are following.

Had surgery to remove a bartholins cyst a week and half ago I was just hurting alot but now its burning REALLY bad wen i pee. makes me not want to pee anymore. Ive tried leaning all sorts of ways and puttting tp there but nothing is helping. It feels like alcohol on a open wound xs ten. Has anyone else experienced this or is it alarming? I just saw the dr a few days ago and it wasnt burning then and dont want to b a pain in their ass with all my questions. Any helpful hints would be great. Thanks God Bless

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Dont be afraid to call your surgeon! I think they expect that. i have called three times already with questions. Glad i did too because i needed antibiotics for a mild infection there

• Posted

did you end up asking the dr?

mine is so bad still 😦. it feels like hot knives stabbing me down there. my pain is worse after going to the bathroom as opposed to during

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.