Had these patches for months plz help

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageimage

do these look like ringworm? i ordered a vintage jumper from Malaysia which i know is a ringworm hotspot due to the climate. a couple of weeks after i tried on, i got a small ring on my arm and it cleared very quickly with antifungal cream. however, more appeared and joined together creating the patches on my inner elbows, they are scaly and raised. i used topical steroid+antifungal prescribed that did nothing but only used for two weeks. then was prescribed pure steroids as it was assumed to be eczema and then it cane back worse, very distinct ring shapes joining together , from there it turned into one very large irregular patch. any advice? does it look like ringworm. burning because i stopped treating it as eczema as i know moisture is bad for fungus.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hello

i have some natural product . you can take the picture before using my product and after to see the difference . it is natural i try it on my daughter and my friend tried it on her son who all got some fungus ad other skin issues and it all clear now. go to my youtube essamba clemence .

i can sell you that if you want to ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.