Had this for a week.. Been Dr's..

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, 23y old female -

Long story short thought I had some trapped wind or something as I had strong pain along knicker line so took some immodium carried on with my day to day on Monday. Tuesday until now I have severe urgent bright yellow diarrhea out of the blue. Had some flu like symptoms that have subsided but the diarrhea persists.

I've had a full blood count, liver kidneys, all that stuff no results back yet and have done stool sample for h plyori.

Any ideas? Is there any bugs going around?

I've had gastroenteritis and norovirus in about a 3 month period and this feels like neither of them. All I've eaten is toast and still yellow diarrhea.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Just to add probably a bit tmi - it stinks of egg, still only eating toast and the smell is unbearable
  • Posted

Wait to see what your tests show first and take it from there.  That is your best option for now.
    • Posted

Thanks, I'm hoping it's just a bug I have several medically diagnosed issues but didn't add them as it would get confusing, so everytime something like this happens it's hard to distinguish if I've got something else or just a bug

• Posted

Wait a week to see if symptoms get better and see what your results say.  Then you will be in a better position to know whether or not you have a bug, symptoms connected to your diagnosed conditions or something else.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.