had this for the past month any one know ? penis issue!

Posted , 5 users are following.

been to 3 doctors had all sexual tests you can think of lol

from what i can tell you sometimes dry or all the time, almost like scarring and the white i have no idea its doesn't come off

when i shower i use sanex zero %

i'd appreciate any info that could lead me onto the right track of fixing or maintaining this issue

tia 😃 image

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Edited

Hi Ryan it could be lichen sclerosus or Planus. you should be referred to a dermatologist did your doctor try some steroid cream?

• Posted

first doctor said it was nothing, 2nd gave me cream for a yeast infection and the 3rd said i was wasting his time so to put it short i don't think so, im uk based for me to get to see a dermatologist i need to be referred and that's going to be a task unless i find a doctor that will help me

• Edited

Hi Ryan sorry to hear that. some doctors are not that familiar with these conditions and may dismiss it as nothing to worry about. but you do have something going on the first course of treatment would be a anti fungal or yeast infection cream as this would be the most likely cause. it can take some time for it to work but if you have tried it for a few weeks and it hasn't helped. I think if you should go back to the doctor who gave you the cream and explain to them that things haven't improved see what they say and maybe suggest a referral to a dermatologist the problem will be the waiting time with the NHS so you may need to go private.

You photo is not the clearest do you have any discoloration on the inner foreskin and around the frenulum? And is the foreskin tight?

If you have ether lichen sclerosus or Planus it will get worse without treatment so I would urge you to persist with your doctor.

• Edited

thanks for the response no not tight there is some discolouration to it yes, iv opted to go private got an appointment next week 😃 im not gonna work myself up as i know myself there's an issue but you are right it does need to be seen to asap hopefully next week i can get some answers if i do i for sure will post the results here 😃 .

• Posted

Hi glad to hear you are getting it looked at as I think you could have one of those lichen conditions it's hard to tell from your photo. Hopefully you will get sorted next week, it's true they say money talks in getting anything done it's the same here in Ireland. Do let us know how you get on and definitely don't worry about it.

• Posted

Any news by the doctor?

• Posted

hey there nope appointment was cancelled due to a covid out break where i booked the appointment been renbooked for the 2 week of the new year

happy new year to anyone reading 😃

• Posted

Hey there just an update 9 months later they still have no idea what it is iv had different tests and tried different creams, not gotten any worse, did lose my girl over it but mehh im more interested into finding out what this it.

• Posted

Have you seen a dermatologist or a urologist? Have you been diagnosed at all?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.