Had this weird growth under my tongue which appeared in a couple hours then came back.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

Discovered a small orb-like growth at the bottom of my mouth near my tongue - grew over a couple hours until I accidentally popped it and there was a little bit of blood. Next two days the bottom of my tongue and mouth has a weird burning/swollen feeling like when you eat a piece of pizza that's too hot. I've also noticed a few smaller growths there now that don't seem to be growing much. I don't think it's anything too serious but I'm assuming its some kind of infection. It also might be good to note that over the weekend I was smoking a fair amount with a friend.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

There could be a number of issues why this happened but foods we eat determine oral health.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.