Had TURP but feeling dizzy and bit sick two days after.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Also I see that the blood as expected in my urine is more purple that red.

Anyone advise on what to do/ Sit it out or is it a likely problem?

many thanks.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Either go to the nearest hospital E/R immediately or call an ambulance.

• Posted

My doctor's office gave me a packet on what to expect and who to call if issues came up after my Rezum. Did you call them?

• Posted

Update. Thanks for replies. Consultant says normal off coloured blood behavior. Anyway felt dizzy two days later and went to Dr for Urine dip test for kidney problem but clear. So assume this was something I ate. Passing off now. Drinking plenty and now at the bleed stage where the wound is healing and scabs coming off. Seems to have been successful but will know for sure when things settle in a few weeks.

• Posted

HappyHacker,

Hope you are doing significantly better now. What, if any, updates can you give your Brothers on this forum?...

Respectfully,

Chuck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.