Had unprotected sex 3 days ago.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I am a 19 year old male and had unprotected sex 3 days ago for the first time. I have been feeling itchy all over my body,arms and legs after the sex up till now. There is also an ulcer starting to pop out on my lips. The itchyness isnt really bad but i do have to scratch it every now and then. I might be just feeling paranoid but I really really need opinions on what I should do on this.. Thankyou in advance everyone for reading..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi lacoste, sounds like you may have a case of oral herpes, have a look online and see if any of your symptoms match up? I'm not sure about the itching all over, that probably is yoy being paranoid.
    • Posted

Thankyou for the reply.. Will keep on checking if any of those symptoms start appearing.. As for now,none of them has shown up.
  • Posted

I think it might just be you being paranoid cause you had unprotected sex. Which was a bad idea, always use condoms. Did you have oral sex with this girl? If so you could be getting a cold sore which isn't that serious. Just be more careful next time .
    • Posted

Hi thanks for the reply. Yes she did go down on me and we had unprotected sex afterwards. Thats about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.