Had unprotected sex... small red bump on penis. Help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I made a mistake. Received oral for about a minute then had intercourse for about twenty minutes unprotected about a week or longer ago. Now I have this dark red colored flat spot about the size of a match head on my foreskin. No pain no discharge yet. Could any professionals help me with the sheer terror I am feeling right now? 

Thanks in advance. Knew I should have wrapped it! Ahhh

Help... thank you

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Actual photo of issue at hand.

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

• Posted

Could you upload a picture just to give us a little more idea what's going on? Make sure to upload from either a tablet or a computer. Keep in mind that you won't be able to see the upload option on a cellphone.

• Posted

here is the the issue
    • Posted

Not sure what to make of it because it looks like one of such spots that appear occasionally on the skin and clear out in no time. A little more than a week, to me, seems to be too short a time to jump into conclusion, especially when it neither causes pains nor itches. So, I would suggest you allow a little more time to see how it progresses. Relax your mind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.