Haemorrhoids - The CURE

Posted , 4 users are following.

After a great deal of research and trying out so many different ointments and remedies I think I have found an amazing fix. I was diagnosed of hemorrhoidectomy but I decided to look at alternative ways. I went to Harley Street and checked out the Rafaelo procedure but the more I discussed and reflected, the more I realised that the sufferer actually has a much better understanding of the issues. 

So here is the cure.

1- Every morning have a glass of warm water with one table spoon of apple cider vinegar (with mother) on empty stomach. ACV has stringent properties and will help.

2- Take two table spoons of purified psyllium husk with water and one capsule of Milk thistle.

You will start noticing the different in 48 hrs and the more slippery you back passage becomes you will be amazed how your haemorrhoids will shrink. 

I hope this helps everyone. It has certainly help me and I have now decided that I will not undergo any procedure and continue on my own remedy to fix the issue naturally. 

My best wishes to all the sufferers and hope you all recover soon. I thought I should share my findings.

Best wishes

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

And can I add my positive experience to this: Get a foot stool to put your feet up on when you go to the loo. It puts you in a more natural position and helps to cure piles and prevent further problems. You can buy cheap on internet. I can’t recommend them highly enough. A real life changer. X 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.