Hair stop growing

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello ladies, I have a weird question to ask. Anyone notice they don't have to shave anymore? I used to need to shave my legs, my arms and my armpits every week or two but now I don't notice any unwant hair anymore. Do hair stop growing too when we reach this age?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

I still have to shave my underarms once a week, but not my legs. I could go a month and not shave my legs. So yes. But mind you the hair on my chin l have to shave every day!😂😂😂

• Edited

Hi Yuen50...yep, I did notice that. The hair on my legs stopped growing and my eyebrows have gotten really sparse. I no longer even need to shave my legs but my underarm hair is growing much faster. Also, there's now fine hair growing on my top lip and periodically random long hairs on my face, chin, chest...ugh!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.