Half a new knee

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi had knee cleaned out and bone cleaned......lot of pain ...went back ....had injection and gel....back to work lasted three days......swollen like a football...... Had it drained.....back to see surgeon now half a new knee....has any 1 had one ? Thank you.....

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had gel -- it works for some, not others.  Mine lasted about 6 months.  I then had dual total knee replacement.  Which went perfectly. 
    • Posted

Ok glad it went well mate...just hope mine works.....it's the pain that gets to you....lol
  • Posted

Hi there, i have had two partial knees, same knee, arthrocopy twice, chondroplasty once, now waiting for a full knee replacement. Hope it goes well for you.
    • Posted

Hi Linda hope all goes well for you love......how long did the half knee last....and did you go back to work....x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.