Half of my body feels weird.

Posted , 1 user is following.

About a year ago sudently I got weird neck pain on the right side and it also started clicking and snapping often. After that I got this weird sensations in my shoulder, arms and legs. It's weird to explain it's like always there whenever I'm walking or something that I'm doing it's always there and it's kind of annoying.About an month ago I got the same thing in my chest on the right side. It really is an annoying pain or discomfort and saw the GP about it but they said it's just something to do with scoliosis but they haven't done any tests or X-rays. This has really made me stress loads and unable to sleep as I'm not sure what it could be but it's really annoying. My scoliosis is really mild and it's on the lower back but hardly there. I really want to workout in terms of gym as well but this discomfort has been really annoying me. Not sure what it is does anyone have an idea? I really hope it isn't anything bad.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Forgot to mention its all on the right side of the body, everything feels and is normal on the left side of my body. The scoliosis curve is towards the right side but it's really mild and how would that affect my chest for example. The pain in my chest seems like it's most likely under the muscle so like the bone or something but I'm not a doctor so I don't know but it just seems like it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.