Hammertoe correction and Flexor Tenotomy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello on May 10 th 2019 I had surgery everything went well. I have a pin in my second toe ,and I was wondering if it was going to hurt when I get it out on the 25 th of June?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for the information I been worried about the pain. I low tolerance to pain

• Posted

i had my pin taken out a few months after and the needle and cold spray hurt. actually getting the pin out was a breeze. i watched and i am not a fan of that kind of stuff. lol theres no pressure or pain coming out but it is tender afterwards. i took tylenol before my appointment

• Posted

Hi yes I'm planning on taking Tylenol. I am dreading the day cause the numbing and the cold spray did hurt did hurt.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.