Hand pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi.. I experience pain my thumb at base where nodule is located which leads to my thumb at first joint being painful to retract. It's been happening for over 3 weeks. I got anti inflammatory celebrex from doc but to no avail. Now I'm using ibugel gel 5% and I think it's helping. Then I got pain in first finger of my other hand along second joint. This is not as frequent as the other one. Also I've had pain rarely in small finger at knuckle in first joint. It looks deformed a little now or maybe bone is swollen. Anyway it's all new to me. Don't know if it's arthritis rheumatism or trigger thumb. But strangely throughout it all, I've had no problem doing things with my hands. Mind you during kickdown I've been using phone a lot for Internet also I'm playing guitar banjo a lot more. I'm a 66 years old twice daily injector of humalog insulin 75/25. I'm diabetic of course. I wish you all good health.. Cheers Kevin.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.