Hand Problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

Recently I've been having hand problems on both hands.

It started last week when I have some hand clumsiness. Then the cubital area on my right hand either got tight or had some funny feeling that I've been testing weakness and it seems fine. Hand issues keep going from the right to the left and then back to the right. In the mornings, I wake up and my hands and even fingers are sore.

Just now, I felt my left hand muscle (near the thumb and wrist that's horizontal) twitch. Then I saw another muscle in my left hand that's twitching/beating. I don't feel that muscle twitch, but I do when I put my finger on it.

What is going on? I'm seeing Neurologist and getting an EMG in 2 weeks. I hope I'm not getting some serious neuro disease.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think wait to see the nerology first see most likely nerve issue not sure . I had gbs still suffering . Have u had flue any time recently vo out country ? Have you had any sort of blood work ? Does it come and go ? Do you feel it any were besides your hand ? In your arms any were else in your body ? when is your appointment i was in nerology i was the worst case .Now its 1/12 years waiting for them still call me. I did call them they said most likely another 5/6 months before they call me pretty sad life i live in ottawa its getting worse did u go into emergency? how long did if take to get in.?

• Posted

No, no, it comes and goes. I also feel some nerve like issues in my arm and back.

For my hand, I think there's a pulse in my palm. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

I am tight with neurologist so I got a appt in 2 weeks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.