Hands

Posted , 4 users are following.

Morning g everyone . Just a quick question does anyone else get blotchy hands for a years now I've noticed my hands go all blotchy on the palms . But I don't get it anywhere else only the hands is this a symptom of fibro as I know I suffer a lot hand tremors and weakness also pins and needles in them so is this caused from fibro ?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Tiggers1 I dont get blotchy hands, I do get pins needles in hands feet legs. and some I some times have tremor in hands. blotchy hands may be a symptom of fibro but couldnt say for sure. Take care hope you have a good weekend. x 
  • Posted

Hi Tiggers - blotchy skin on the hands is more likely to be related to circulation than specifically fibro.  Get your doctor to check your vascular system out.  
    • Posted

Thank you.i shall mention it to my.dr.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.