Hands feel swollen and skin puffy over knuckles

Posted , 4 users are following.

My ob said my bloodwork shows menopause. since my period stopped i have noticed my hands feeling swollen and achy. The weird thing is that the skim over my middle knuckles on my fingers seems puffier. Has anyone had this . Sometimes my hands burn too.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya yes me to .well they were then i stopped having coffee. sugar and milk and the achey hands and swollen knuckles stopped each time i have any of these it happens ....try it yourself good luck ,its about listerning to your body now ....take care keep me in the loop with how you get on x

• Posted

i am exprenced the same thing,i am having a hard time putting on my rings on .

• Posted

hello, this is insane I just noticed this the other day and I thought it was the heat. It must be another symptom. It is specifically where you said. I soak my hands and my feet in a pan of cold water w/ Epson salt and cup of white vinegar, for as long as possible, it helps The pain. how are your feet doing. sorry for the grammar errors as this forum messes up a lot that way.

• Posted

i know its crazy!! my feet hurt too. and my hands have been do swollen but the yhe weird thing is is thst the skin over my knuckles im the middle of my fingers is puffy its so weird. do you have the skin puffy too and do your hands hurtp

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.